Monday 26 December 2011

What RosMadeMe does next?

I have been sitting here this morning planning what to do with the blog  moving forward into 2012 and thinking about how much I have enjoyed writing the tutorials especially leading up to Christmas.
So I have decided to continue to do tutorials every week during the next year for all the major holidays and special occasions which happen in the UK, the US and Canada and all points East and West.  My plan is to start posting up these up from about a month before the big occasion in order that you get enough time to complete them.


I am going to fill the gaps between the big occasions with a back to basics series.  You will know by now that I was lucky enough to be taught how to knit, sew and embroider by my mum and my primary school but I realise that not everyone was that lucky so we will do a bit of a crash course to make sure that you will be able to make the things that I come up with for the tutorials.
I am hoping to cover embroidery, knitting, crochet, sewing, quilting, a touch of origami and other papercrafts... but despite the picture above we will not be tackling taxidermy this year!


If you have a topic or a project that you would like covered next year, pop it into comments and I will try to schedule it in.


Now back to your Christmas leftovers everyone :)

8 comments:

Helen said...

Fab Ros! Lookimg forward to learning some new skills :)
Happy christmas x

Annie and Lyn said...

I like the pictures and I wish I looked as composed as the first woman!
Having a plan is half the battle won and your plan for your blog is terrific. It will give your readers new skills, new ideas and plenty of giggles I hope.
Happy New (creative) Year Ros!

jason @ Gold Work Embroidery said...

I love all your pictures. Where do you get them from?

Rachel said...

This is very exciting! I love your tutorials! I'll be spreading the word about your tea set and looking forward to more!

Oodles Of Stitches said...

I love the idea of tutorials, although I am a knitter I would love to see some crochet tutorials my aim this year is to learn and you can't beat pictures! so a little basic crocheting would be great. Also how to read crochet patterns. Although I can read knitting ones without even thinking the crochet patterns put me off as it looks like another language to me lol!

Craft and Activities for All Ages said...

Really looking forward to your 2012 tutorials Ros - Thanks for taking the time! Nancy

lovetartan said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Ros and looking forwarding to reading your blog in 2012 Mich :)

Stocki said...

Hi Ros, thanks for all the inspiration and lovely tutorials... I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones in 2012! I have just awarded you the Liebster Blog Award (details at my blog) as a Happy New Year gift :)x