Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I can only imagine how many of you are currently feeling like this... still with presents to wrap and the turkey to contend with... So I just wanted to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and hope that you all get even more than your hearts desire.


I also wanted to thank you all for reading the blog, I get so excited when I see that I have readers all over the world and hope that wherever you live you have a happy, safe and most of all a peaceful Christmas.


And here is one of the first carols I remember learning back in the time when I got to play second shepherd, sans tea towel and dressing gown way back in 1963... Emmylou Harris singing, Away in a Manger


Talk to you all again soon :)

2 comments:

Caroline Lovis (Redneedle) said...

Love this picture, although I think I'm over the worst now. Hope you have a lovely time Ros x

Annie and Lyn said...

Happy Christmas Ros.
Yes, it's almost midnight and there's plenty to do still, but I'm taking a break and reading about creative stuff (much more interesting than kitchen chores!)